Juicy Shaker hot or not? (review)



After all this hype about the Juicy Shakers that Lancome had launched I decided check it out!



So my shade is LEMON EXPLOSION and it is a sheer almost no-colour shade
(far left)
I chose one without colour so that I could use it more as a lip balm cause the lip oil that it is included it is really moisterizures my lips! I basically use for a little bit of shine even though I prefer matte lipsticks it is great for summer as its not that heavy and you don't even feel it on your lips.

PROS
  • Amazing smell something like bubblegum,I just love it 
  • Perfect moisture even for dry lips
  • A little bit of shine
CONS
  • No colour at all even though mine is a really bright coral
  • It does not stay for a long time
  • Really liquidy
  • The sponge it get dirty
ALL FOR ALL,it is a really good product if you are looking for something new and different but I think that it is a little bit OVERHYPED! 



Comments

Popular Posts